CHALLENGING BEHAVIOUR AWARENESS
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed for anyone working in the care sector and ensures that they understand how to identify and diffuse difficult and threatening situations involving aggression, intimidation and many other types of challenging behaviour. The course also teaches delegates how to identify the factors that might trigger challenging behaviour as well as how to manage challenging situations using simple intervention techniques.
Outline of Programme
- What constitutes challenging behaviour?
- Different kinds of challenging behaviour.
- What might trigger challenging behaviour?
- Handling challenging situations.
- Understanding challenging behaviour.
This challenging behaviour awareness training takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.