CONFLICT MANAGEMENT AWARENESS
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This training ensures that delegates understand how conflicts arise and how they, as individuals, can manage conflict effectively. Delegates will come away knowing how to handle workplace violence, reduce risk, and make a positive impact in difficult scenarios. They will also learn what to do after a conflict situation, including how to report and escalate incidents. This course is designed to suit all staff and is delivered with the flexibility to ensure that it adds value to any organisation.
Outline of Programme
- What is conflict management?
- Identifying aggressive behaviour.
- Violence, intimidation and bullying in the workplace.
- Escalation protocols.
- Communication skills.
- Stages of conflict management and personal safety.
- Reducing conflict and encouraging the positive approach.
- Managing aggressive and intimidating behaviour.
Conflict Management Awareness training takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.