EPILEPSY TRAIN THE TRAINER COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This Train the Trainer course provides delegates with the knowledge and skillset required to deliver engaging and informative Epilepsy Awareness training to other members of staff. Delegates will learn about signs, symptoms and types of seizures, as well as how to act accordingly in response to them. They will also acquire and develop an understanding of a range of delivery and teaching methods in order to provide successful in-house training. The training is designed for both professionals working within the care sector, and those caring for an individual with this condition.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction to epilepsy.
- Causes of epilepsy.
- Signs and symptoms of seizures.
- The various types of seizures.
- Safely caring for someone having a seizure.
- After a seizure: documentation.
Train the Trainer Elements
- Teaching methods and learning styles.
- How individuals absorb and retain information.
- Feeding back productively.
- Presenting information.
- ‘Do’s and don’ts’.
The Epilepsy Train the Trainer takes 1 day. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of involved group activities and, during the teaching part, will be evaluated on their knowledge and ability to train others. This course will be delivered flexibly to add maximum value to the employing organisation. Our trainers are very experienced and will be able to help guide delegates throughout the session.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.