EVACUATION CHAIR TRAIN THE TRAINER
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This Train the Trainer course is designed to train delegates in the safe and successful operation of an evacuation chair in response to an emergency situation, as well as enabling them to confidently deliver an awareness course to other members of staff. In receipt of this training, the delegate's organisation will be compliant with the Disabled Discrimination Act 2005 and Equality Act 2010; under these acts it is unlawful to discriminate against any person with regard to any disability they may have, this includes the evacuation of your premises in the event of a fire. The employing organisation will also benefit from having an experienced evacuation chair trainer and advisor on site.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- How to use an escape chair safely under supervision.
- Assembling an escape chair with confidence.
- Understand when an escape chair may be required.
- Understand the term Fire Refuge Point.
- wwwnstrate the balance point of an escape chair.
- Experience the feeling of traveling in an escape chair.
Train the Trainer Elements
- Teaching methods and learning styles.
- How individuals learn and keep information.
- Feeding back productively.
- Presenting information.
- ‘Do’s and don’ts’.
The Evacuation Chair Train the Trainer takes just one day to complete. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of involved group activities and, during the teaching part, will be evaluated on their knowledge and ability to train others. This is a flexible course which adds maximum value to employing organisation.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.