INFECTION CONTROL TRAIN THE TRAINER
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This Train the Trainer course is for anyone looking to start training other staff in the principles and practicalities of infection control. Delegates should come away from the training with a genuine working knowledge of infection control issues as well as the confidence in their knowledge to answer even the most difficult questions. They will also be taught a range of teaching methods and public speaking skills that will enhance their abilities as an instructor. Upon completion of the course, the employing organisation will benefit from having an Infection Control trainer and advisor on site who can make sure all staff are compliant with relevant legislation and CQC recommendations.
Outline of Programme
- What is infection control?
- How do infections occur?
- Different types of germs and infection.
- Health Care Associated Infections (HCAI).
- The importance of infection control and managing HCAI.
- Correct hand washing technique.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Preventing infection.
- Policy and legislation regarding infection control.
Train the Trainer Elements
- Teaching methods and learning styles.
- How individuals learn and keep information.
- Feeding back productively.
- Presenting information.
- ‘Do’s and don’ts’.
The Infection Control Train the Trainer takes 1 day. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of involved group activities and, during the teaching part, will be evaluated on their knowledge and ability to train others. This course will be delivered flexibly to add maximum value to employing organisation. Our trainers are very experienced and will be able to help guide delegates throughout the session.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.