SAFEGUARDING OF VULNERABLE ADULTS (SOVA) TRAIN THE TRAINER COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This Train the Trainer course provides any organisation with the training necessary to ensure its staff are following the legal requirements and CQC guidelines associated with the safeguarding of vulnerable adults. Delegates should come away from this course with a good practical and theoretical knowledge of safeguarding issues and the ability to answer even the most difficult questions on the topic. They will also be taught a range of teaching methods and public speaking skills that will enhance their abilities as an instructor. Upon completion of the training, the employing organisation will benefit from having a SOVA trainer and advisor on site.
Outline of Programme
- What is safeguarding?
- What makes an adult vulnerable and open to abuse?
- Different types of abuse.
- Recognising where abuse is occurring.
- Symptoms of abuse.
- Handling abuse.
- Reporting and record-keeping.
Train the Trainer Elements
- Teaching methods and learning styles.
- How individuals learn and keep information.
- Feeding back productively.
- Presenting information.
- ‘Do’s and don’ts’.
This SOVA Train the Trainer course takes 1 day to complete. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of involved group activities and, during the teaching part, will be evaluated on their knowledge and ability to train others. This course will be delivered flexibly to add maximum value to employing organisation. Our trainers are very experienced and will be able to help guide delegates throughout the session.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.