ASPERGER’S AWARENESS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
Asperger syndrome is a form of autism which affects the way people interact with others and identify with the world around them. This condition can challenge how people communicate and creates difficulties in understanding social rules and situations, which can cause anxiety and confusion. This training fulfills recommendations underlined by the CQC and will provide delegates with a fuller understanding in order to accordingly respond to, and care for, those with Asperger's.
Outline of Programme
- Understand what Asperger's is and its relation to the autism scale.
- Know the relevant legal and policy framework.
- Characteristics and how they can be presented.
- Know its impacts and how they can affect people differently.
- Strategies of how to achieve and promote effective communication.
- How to provide effective support.
- Identify social situations which may present challenges.
- Recognise the diversity and individual personality of people with Asperger syndrome, with the provision of person centred care and support.
- Ways in which autism can impact the everyday lives of family and other supporters, as well as the individual.
- Consider practical ways to provide support to people with Asperger syndrome.
The Asperger’s awareness training course takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer -Make a saving by utilizing a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.