ASTHMA AWARENESS TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This asthma awareness training course is open to anyone with an interest in asthma; this can be personal, professional or both. Delegates attending the course will gain a good general understanding of the condition, including its symptoms and treatments, how to react in an emergency situation, and how to support a person who is affected by asthma on a day-to-day basis. This course fulfils recommendations underlined by the CQC to improve the quality of care provided to asthma suffers.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Understand what asthma is.
- Triggers and symptoms.
- Treating/managing symptoms.
- How to respond in the occurrence of an asthma attack.
- Inhalers and spacers.
- Daily support.
- Asthmas influence on exercise and activity.
- Individual Healthcare Plans (IHCPs).
- Dealing with emergency situations.
- Keeping records of asthma attacks.
The asthma awareness course runs over 2 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions. Certification valid for 12 months will be awarded upon competition of the course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer -Make a saving by utilizing a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.