DISABILITY AWARENESS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course allows you to create a working environment of equality and fairness in compliance with The Equality Act (2010). Developing an understanding of conditions will help ensure that both management and staff overcome any uncertainty relating to disability. Training fulfils recommendations by the CQC to improve the level of support provided to those with a disability.
Outline of Programme
- Understanding what classifies as a disability.
- Categories and levels of disability.
- Adapting to suit the needs of those with a disability.
- Including disabled employees in work projects.
- Integrate disability into your company permanently.
- Break down disability discriminating barriers.
- Anti-discrimination legislation and guidelines for both customers and employees.
The disability awareness course runs over 2 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer -Make a saving by utilizing a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.