LEARNING DISABILITY AWARENESS
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course provides delegates with a greater understanding of what a learning disability is, how they are caused and the best ways to deal with them. The training covers the specifics of several different learning disabilities, ensuring that delegates are understanding of the behaviour associated with them and how to manage a range of challenging scenarios appropriately.
Outline of Programme
- What is a learning disability?
- What causes a learning disability?
- Diagnosis of learning disabilities.
- Learning disabilities and other conditions.
- Understanding challenging behaviours.
The Learning Disability Awareness training takes around 2 hours and delegates may need to engage in group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer -Make a saving by utilizing a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.