WORKING WITH CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
Children with disabilities are at higher risk of abuse due to their lack of social and physical development. Aiming High for Disabled Children (AHDC) is legislation enforced by the government to ensure that disabled children are protected to the same level as able children. So as to maintain these standards, this course instills values and ethics in anyone who works with disabled children, and is therefore ideal for those working in schools or care environments.
Outline of Programme
- Understanding the AHDC legislation.
- Ensuring good practice when working with disabled children.
- Communicating with children with varying disabilities.
- Enhanced confidence when working with disabled children.
- Realise how your behavior affects children.
The working with children with disabilities course runs over 5 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.