FORK LIFT TRUCKS TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This ITSSAR accredited course provides delegates with a knowledge of the health and safety working practices relevant to forklift operations. Essential practical training will also ensure that the delegate is acquainted and comfortable with the operating of the machines in a working environment. Training is suitable for delegates of any level as we offer both novice and experienced courses, with refreshers also available.
The BITA Group for this truck is A4 Pedestrian.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Awareness of the Approved Code of Practice and Operator Safety Code.
- How to carry out daily checks.
- Assessing weight for moving loads correctly.
- Picking up, carrying and depositing loads.
- Practical and theory examination.
The course is delivered between 1 and 3 days and delegates will receive an ITSSAR accredited certificate upon completion of the course. Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training along with interaction in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Beginner Courses; 3 days - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.