HIGH LIFT PLATFORMS (CHERRY PICKERS AND SCISSOR LIFTS) TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course provides delegates with a good general understanding of Mobile Elevated Working Platforms (MEWPs), specifically cherry pickers (mobile boom) and scissor lifts (mobile vertical). Delegates will be equipped with an essential theoretical understanding, including different types of MEWPs and ways to ensure legal compliance. Training also covers a range of practical skills, from operation and maintenance, to the protocol to follow in the case of an emergency. Our training is tailored to suit you and can be taken at both beginner and experienced levels, with refresher courses also available.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Pre and post use inspections.
- Different MEWPs.
- Instruments, controls and components.
- Emergency procedure.
- Safe operation and manoeuvre.
- Hazards and risks, and how to avoid them.
- Laws and guidelines.
The high lift platforms training course is delivered between 1 and 2 days. Candidates must wwwnstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training along with interaction in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Beginner Courses; 2 days - maximum 3 people per course
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course
- Experienced Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.