PALLET STACKERS TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This ITSSAR accredited course provides delegates with the skills they need to become safe, qualified and efficient pedestrian operators, whilst ensuring that they comply with all company health and safety guidelines. Delegates will gain skills in manoeuvring different terrains and spaces and stacking and de-stacking containers and pallets. Training is tailored to suit you and is available at beginner and experienced levels, with refreshers also available.
We offer this training for both types of pallet stackers. The A5 pedestrian - electric driven, and the Z3 pedestrian which is manually operated.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Learn about Operator Safety Code and Working at Height Regulations.
- How to carry out pre-use checks, battery maintenance and charging procedures.
- Factors affecting stability.
- Manoeuvring in open and confined areas.
- Stacking at different levels/de-stacking pallets and containers.
- Practical and theory examination.
The course is delivered over anything from half a day to 3 days depending on your chosen BITA group and experience level. Delegates will be awarded an ITSSAR accredited certificate upon completion. Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training along with interaction in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
Electric Driven – A5 Pedestrian
- Beginner Courses; 3 days - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
Manual Operated – Z3 Pedestrian
- Beginner Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; ½ a day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; ½ a day - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.