PALLET TRUCKS TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This ITSSAR accredited course ensures that delegates are aware of their responsibilities with regards to the Operator Safety Code and are able to undertake accurate risk assessments and pre-use checks. Delegates will also gain operational skills and knowledge so that they are able to handle the machine and keep it stable whilst manoeuvring and stacking/de-stacking pallets. Training is suitable for delegates of any level as we offer both novice and experienced courses, with refreshers also available.
The BITA Group for this truck is Z1 Pedestrian.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Learn about Operator Safety Code and risk assessment.
- How to carry out pre-use checks.
- Factors affecting stability.
- Handling the machine.
- Stacking/de-stacking pallets.
- Practical and theory examination.
The course is delivered within 1 day and delegates will receive an ITSSAR accredited certificate upon completion. Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training along with interaction in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Beginner Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; ½ day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; ½ day - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.