STRADDLE TRUCKS TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This ITSSAR accredited course provides delegates with a full understanding of the operational and safety requirements of straddle trucks so as to ensure they are safe to work on site, keeping in line with industry standards. Delegates will also gain the skills required to operate and manoeuvre the trucks in a range of environments, ensuring stability when loading and unloading. Training is suitable for delegates of any level as we offer both novice and experienced courses, with refreshers also available.
The BITA Group for this truck is A6 Pedestrian.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Learn about Operator Safety Code and site hazards.
- How to carry out pre-use checks.
- Awareness of controls and instruments.
- Correct procedures for mounting/dismounting.
- Operation of the hydraulic controls.
- Weight assessment and lift truck stability.
- How to deal with driving on/off ramps and inclines.
- Road vehicle loading/unloading.
- Practical and theory examination.
The course is delivered between 1 and 3 days and delegates will be awarded an ITSSAR accredited certificate upon completion. Candidates must wwwnstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training along with interaction in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Beginner Courses; 3 days - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.