BI AND MULTI DIRECTIONAL LIFT TRUCKS
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This ITSSAR accredited course ensures that delegates are equipped with the practical skills required to manoeuvre lift trucks in both wide and confined spaces. They will gain a knowledge of the trucks which will enable them to undertake pre and post operational inspections. Training will also ensure that delegates are aware of their responsibilities and that they are compliant with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Operator Safety Code. This course is tailored to suit different levels of skill, be that beginner or experienced, and refresher courses are also available.
The BITA Group for these trucks is M Rider.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Follow legal responsibilities including the manufacturer’s handbook, the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Operator Safety Code.
- Inspection of the truck before operation.
- Understanding factors which affect stability.
- Manoeuvring in confined spaces.
- Practical and theory examination.
The Bi and Multi Directional Lift Trucks course is delivered between 1 and 5 days and an ITSSAR accredited certificate will be awarded upon completion. Candidates must wwwnstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training and are expected to interact in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Novice Courses; 5 days - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 3 days - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.