COUNTERBALANCE CONTAINER HANDLING TRUCKS TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This ITSSAR accredited course will provide delegates with a knowledge of how to undertake truck maintenance and pre and post use checks. Delegates will also practice stacking and unloading containers as well as manoeuvring the trucks in a range of environments so that they can apply this practice to workplace situations. Training will ensure that delegates are aware of all relevant legislation, such as the Operator Safety Code, so that they can remain legally compliant. This course is tailored to suit different levels of skill, be that beginner or experienced, and refresher courses are also available.
The BITA Group for this truck is G2 Rider.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Awareness of Operator Safety Code and Health and Safety.
- How to carry out pre-use inspections and maintenance.
- Awareness of controls and instruments.
- Operation of hydraulic controls.
- Practice in manoeuvring in confined areas.
- Stacking/de-stacking of containers.
- Clear understanding of the causes of instability.
- Practical and theory examination.
The course is delivered between 1 and 3 days and an ITSSAR accredited certificate will be awarded upon completion. Candidates must wwwnstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training along with interaction in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Novice Courses; 5 days - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 3 days - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.