COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFT TRUCKS OPERATION & SAFETY TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This ITSSAR accredited training provides delegates with an understanding of their responsibilities as a forklift truck operator under the Health and Safety at Work Act. Training will ensure that delegates are equipped with the skills to manoeuvre the trucks in a range of environments and maintain stability whilst handling different loads. Delegates will also gain a knowledge of truck maintenance and the process of completing pre and post use checks. Our courses can be tailored to suit you as we have beginner and experienced levels, with refreshers also available.
The BITA groups for these trucks is B1, B2 and B3 Rider. In order to operate a truck with a different BITA code, delegates will need a conversion course.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- How to carry out pre-use inspections and maintenance.
- Awareness of controls and instruments.
- Operation of hydraulic controls.
- Weight assessment and stability.
- The handling of laden and unladen pallets.
- Manoeuvring and stacking/de-stacking.
- Practical and theory examination.
The course is delivered between 1 and 5 days and an ITSSAR accredited certificate will be issued upon completion. Candidates must wwwnstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training along with interaction in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Novice Courses; 5 days - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 3 days - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.