HIGH LIFT ORDER PICKER TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This ITSSAR accredited training ensures that delegates are aware of, and complying with, relevant guidance including Operator Safety Code and Health and Safety legislation. Delegates will gain practical experience of manoeuvring in confined spaces and warehouse conditions so that they can apply this practice to their working role. Theoretical knowledge will also be covered where delegates will gain awareness of the different controls and their functions. Training can be tailored to suit your needs and is delivered at beginner or experienced levels, with refreshers also available.
The BITA Group for this truck is E3 Rider.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Awareness of Operator Safety Code, Health and Safety and Work at Height.
- How to carry out pre-use inspections and maintenance.
- Awareness of controls and instruments.
- Operation of hydraulic controls.
- Practice in manoeuvring in confined areas.
- Load handing and operating practice in warehouse conditions.
- Clear understanding of the causes of instability.
- Order picking at various levels up to 12 metres.
- Practical and theory examination.
The course is delivered between 1 and 4 days and an ITSSAR accredited certificate will be issued upon completion. Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training along with interaction in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Novice Courses; 4 days - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 1 days - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.