STAND ON REACH TRUCK TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with a sound understanding of stand on reach trucks and how they operate. Upon completion of the training, delegates will be fully compliant with health and safety legislation, and will have obtainined knowledge of correct pallet handling, racking systems and bulk stacking procedures. Practical elements will also be covered, including pre-use inspections and the manoeuvring of machinery. Accredited by ITSSAR, training ensures that every delegate becomes a safe and efficient operator, and can be delivered at beginner and experienced levels, with refreshers also available.
The BITA group for these trucks is A8 Rider. In order to operate a truck with a different BITA code, delegates will need a conversion course.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Awareness of Health and Safety regulations and Operator Safety Code.
- How to carry out pre-use checks.
- Manoeuvring in restricted areas and truck stability.
- Laden pallet handling, pallet racking systems and bulk stacking.
- Practical and theory examination.
The course is delivered between 1 and 3 days. Candidates must wwwnstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training along with interaction in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Beginner Courses; 3 days - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.