SIDELOADER LIFT TRUCK TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This ITSSAR accredited course provides delegates with a knowledge of truck controls and instruments so that they are able to operate safely. Delegates will also gain practical experience with manoeuvring the trucks in confined spaces and stacking and un-stacking loads, which they can apply in their working role. Training is tailored to suit different levels of skill, be that beginner or experienced, and refresher courses are also available.
The BITA group for these trucks is C1, C2 and C3 Rider. In order to operate a truck with a different BITA code, delegates will need a conversion course.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Awareness of Operator Safety Code and Health and Safety at Work Act.
- How to carry out daily checks.
- Lifting procedures and factors affecting stability.
- Manoeuvring in confined spaces.
- Handling pallets and stacking/de-stacking loads at different heights.
- Vehicle loading and un-loading.
- Practical and theory examination.
The course is delivered between 1 and 5 days and an ITSSAR accredited certificate will be issued upon completion. Candidates must wwwnstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training along with interaction in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Beginner Courses; 5 days - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 3 days - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.