VERY NARROW AISLE LATERAL (AND FRONT) STACKING TRUCKS – MAN UP/MAN DOWN
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This ITSSAR accredited course provides delegates with the knowledge and practical skills required to work safely on site, in compliance with health and safety legislation. Delegates will become confident when operating machinery and manoeuvring within confined spaces, and will also gain understanding of the factors affecting stability. Additionally, inspections and maintenance procedures will be covered to ensure the safety of equipment prior to use. This course can be tailored to suit you and can be delivered at beginner and experienced levels, with refreshers also available.
The BITA groups for these trucks is F1 and F2 Rider. In order to operate a truck with a different BITA code, delegates will need a conversion course.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Awareness of Operator Safety Code, working at heights & health and safety.
- How to carry out pre-use inspections and maintenance.
- Motive and hydraulic controls.
- Practice in manoeuvring in confined areas.
- Factors affecting stability.
- Stacking/de-stacking at different levels.
- Practical and theory examination.
The course is delivered between 1 and 5 days. Candidates must wwwnstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training along with interaction in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Beginner Courses; 5 days - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 3 days - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.