CITB ACHIEVING BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This CITB Achieving Behavioural Change (ABC) course is aimed at all staff in the construction industry, especially those working on building sites, and ensures that delegates are aware of the safety responsibilities of both the employer and employees. Training provides delegates with an understanding of how changing attitudes, behaviours and communication, as well as ensuring that workers engage with each other at all levels, can help reduce the risk of workplace accidents.
Outline of Programme
- Employer and employee responsibilities.
- Defining hazards, risks and control measures.
- What might cause an accident?
- Understanding the link between attitude and behaviour.
- What is the cost of poor safety performance?
- Using STARR and TASK cards.
The CITB ABC course runs over 7 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and delegates must also pass a multiple choice exam. A certificate will be awarded upon successful completion, valid for 5 years. Advanced courses such as SSSTS and SMSTS can be taken afterwards to further delegates’ development.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.