CITB PLANT MANAGEMENT SAFETY TRAINING SCHEME (PMSTS)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
The CITB Plant Management Safety Training Scheme (PMSTS) provides delegates with an understanding of workplace health and safety, as well as both the legal and environmental responsibilities which must be met when working on a plant. The course is aimed towards those whose role in the construction industry requires them to undertake plant management activities, and enables them to ensure that their workplace is a safe environment to operate in.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Relevant legislation including the Health and Safety Act.
- Responsibilities, and the penalties for failing them.
- Risk assessment and method statements.
- Safe working, including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Dealing with noise and vibration.
- Services (overhead and underground).
- Safe evacuation procedure.
- Managing your environment.
- Working with, and disposing of, dangerous substances.
The course is delivered over 5 days, each lasting approximately 7 hours, and can be attended as a block of sessions, or one per week (although days must be attended in sequential order). There will be a continuous assessment throughout by the trainer on this classroom based course. Upon successful completion, delegates receive a nationally recognised CITB PMSTS certificate. It is recommended that a 2 day renewal course be attended after 5 years.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.