CITB SITE SUPERVISOR SAFETY TRAINING SCHEME (SSSTS)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
The CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) teaches delegates about their legal, environmental and welfare responsibilities as a supervisor in the construction industry. Training provides delegates with an insight into health and safety regulations as well as the skills and knowledge required to create and maintain a safe site to work in; delegates will learn how to undertake risk assessments, work safely in confined areas and at heights, and deal with any accidents appropriately.
We offer SSSTS training courses at centres across the UK, in-house at your premises, or at a local venue of your choosing. Please use our “Open Course” search function on the right hand side to quickly find training in your area, or call today to book an onsite instructor.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Relevant regulations, including the Health and Safety Act.
- Follow code of practice.
- Health and Safety laws.
- Risk assessment and method statements.
- Safe working at heights.
- Controlling noise and vibration during wwwlition.
- First aid, occupational health and dealing with accidents.
- Manual handling.
- Fire and electricity safety procedures.
- Working in confined areas.
- Tools and equipment.
- Intervening when necessary.
The course is delivered over 2 days, each lasting approximately 7 hours, and can be attended on consecutive days or weeks (although days must be attended in sequential order). There will be a continuous assessment throughout by the trainer on this classroom based course. Upon successful completion, delegates receive a nationally recognised CITB SSSTS certificate.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.