ARTICULATED DUMP TRUCKS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
Those working in the construction sector and needing to operate articulated dump trucks as part of their job role should attend this ITSSAR accredited course. Training teaches delegates about the safe operation of the trucks so they can work effectively and avoid accidents. This will ensure that all staff are performing to the legally required standards. Our training is delivered in-house and we offer courses at both novice and experienced level with refreshers also available.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Safety precautions: pre-use inspection, dealing with varying site conditions, test connections, identify and understand quick hitch device risks and practices, correctly conduct visual inspections, correct method to connect/disconnect attachments.
- Understanding: causes of truck and load instability, instruments, controls, systems (fuel, coolant and lubrication).
- Legal duties: relevant regulations, manufacturer’s specifications, correct operator’s use of quick hitches.
- Operation: driving, loading, unloading, maintaining quick hitches, positioning truck for loading and dumping, fit and operate additional equipment.
- Theory and practical assessments.
The Articulated Dump Trucks course is delivered between 1 and 5 days and an ITSSAR accredited certificate will be issued upon completion. Candidates must wwwnstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training and are expected to interact in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Novice Courses; 5 days - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 2-3 days - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff per course.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.