LORRY LOADER (LORRY MOUNTED CRANE/HIAB) TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This ITSSAR accredited course provides delegates with functional skills for working with lorry loaders and is therefore ideal for those working in the construction sector. Training raises delegates’ awareness of workplace safety and ensures that they are compliant with relevant legislation, including HSE ACOP, LOLER 1998 and PUWER 1998. We can provide you with training no matter your level of experience with novice, experienced and refresher courses available.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Safety awareness: operating in different environments (open/confined), pre-use inspection on lorry mounted cranes, risk assessment, crane and lorry stability and mobility and code of safety.
- Functional skills: basic operation, using hand signals.
- Operations: lifting and slinging, hydraulic controls and operating controls.
- Theory and practical assessments.
The Lorry Loader course is delivered between 1 and 2 days and delegates will receive an ITSSAR accredited certificate upon completion. Candidates must wwwnstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training and are expected to interact in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Novice Courses; 2 days - maximum 3 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff per course.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.