OVERHEAD CRANES (PENDANT/REMOTE)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course provides delegates with the skills required to operate both pendant and remote controlled overhead cranes. Training is ideal for those working, or looking to work, in the construction industry and ensures that delegates understand safe operating practices and can implement them on site. Our courses can be delivered at a level to suit you, be that novice or experienced, and refreshers are also available.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Causes of accidents and how to prevent them.
- Safe operating practices: pre-use inspection, PPE requirements, looking out for hazards, correct operating techniques.
- Weight: assessing and lifting loads, overload warning systems, estimating weight, safe load weight.
- Legal duties: acts, regulations and responsibilities.
- Equipment: crane signals, care and maintenance.
- Theory and practical assessments.
The Overhead Cranes course is delivered between 1 and 2 days and an ITSSAR accredited certificate will be issued upon completion. Candidates must wwwnstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training and are expected to interact in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Novice Courses; 2 days - maximum 4 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 4 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 1 day - maximum 4 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 4 staff per course.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.