REVERSING VEHICLES - LGV BANKSMAN
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This ITSSAR accredited course helps prevent costly workplace accidents by highlighting the potential risks and hazards associated with reversing vehicles. Delegates will learn skills including safe reversing and manoeuvring as well as a knowledge of banksman signals and responsibilities. Experience level is not an issue as we offer novice, experienced and refresher courses.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Understanding roles.
- Hazards and risks: identifying and assessing, controlling, vehicle blind spots.
- Reversing and manoeuvring: identify areas of danger, understanding key issues, banksman signals, HSE Code of Signals, reversing procedure.
- Theory and practical assessments.
The Reversing Vehicles course is delivered over 1 day and delegates will receive an ITSSAR accredited certificate upon completion. Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training and are expected to interact in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Novice Courses; 1 day - maximum 6 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 6 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 1 day - maximum 6 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 6 staff per course.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.