ROAD SWEEPERS TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
On this ITSSAR accredited course, delegates will learn about sweeper maintenance, health and safety, and necessary pre, during and post use checks. The combination of theoretical and practical knowledge should ensure the smooth running of the sweeper, avoiding any injury to the operator or those nearby. Delegates of any experience level may attend this course as we offer both novice and experienced courses, with refreshers also available.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Legislations: safety awareness, General Applications Regulations 2007, PUWER 1998, LOLER 1998, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Operators Manual.
- Maintenance: cleaning the sweeper, battery/fuel maintenance, emptying the sweeper.
- Safety: working around traffic and the public, pre-operational checks, close-down inspection, correct procedure for unloading the sweeper from the low loader/transporter, correctly mounting and dismounting the loader.
- Working knowledge: hydraulic controls, checking stability.
- Operation: loading, unloading, steering and driving.
- Theory and practical assessments.
The Road Sweeper course is delivered over 1 day and delegates will be awarded an ITSSAR accredited certificate upon completion. Candidates must wwwnstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training and are expected to interact in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken.
- Novice Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 3 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 3 days - maximum 3 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 3 staff per course.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.