SLINGER SIGNALLER/BANKSMAN OPERATOR TRAINING COURSES
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This ITSSAR accredited course will enhance delegates' practical skills, identify and eliminate any bad habits, and ensure they are safe to work on site in a slinger signaller capacity. As well as this, an understanding of relevant legislation and procedures will be covered so as to ensure that the delegate remains legally compliant whilst operating. The course can be delivered at both novice and experienced levels, with refreshers also available.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Health and safety legislation as it applies to lifting operations and slinging/signalling.
- Theoretical knowledge of lifting operations.
- Operator's responsibilities with regards to daily/weekly checks of accessories and lifting equipment.
- Establish the weight and dimensions of loads and communicate this information to the crane operator.
- Use clear and unambiguous signals to direct the actions of a crane moving loads of various weights and dimensions.
- Use of accessories, types of hitch, pre-use checks and de-rating of accessories.
- Practical sequence of operations, lift safety and signalling controlling loads.
- Theory and practical assessments.
The slinger signaller course is delivered between 1 and 2 days and candidates must wwwnstrate a willingness to learn in both theoretical and practical training along with interaction in group activities. Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any health concerns, physical ailments or if special consideration should be taken. An ITSSAR accredited certificate will be awarded to successful delegates upon completion of the course.
- Beginner Courses; 2 days - maximum 4 people per course.
- Refresher Courses; 1 day - maximum 4 people per course.
- Experienced Courses; 1 day - maximum 4 people per course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Equipment may be provided for this course at an additional cost. Please ensure you request this equipment at time of booking.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Maximum of 4 staff per course.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.