CONFINED SPACES AWARENESS
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed for anyone who holds a responsibility for safe working practice, as well as those who are required to identify possible confined spaces. Serious injury can occur from hazardous substances or when conditions within or nearby a space lead to a lack of oxygen. Because of this, training provides delegates with an understanding of hazards, protection procedures and risk assessments. They will also be informed of the latest relevant legislation with which they must comply, including the Health and Safety Act.
We offer confined spaces training courses at centres across the UK, in-house at your premises, or at a local centre of your choosing. Please use our “Open Course” search function on the right hand side to quickly find training in your area, or call today to book an onsite instructor.
Outline of Programme
- Health and Safety Act and relevant regulations.
- Ability to recognise and identify a confined space.
- Hazardous environments.
- Gas and environmental monitoring.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Safety equipment.
- Escape breathing apparatus.
- Safe entry, working and exit procedures.
- Risk assessment.
- Emergency arrangements.
- Practical wwwnstration of equipment where possible.
This is a half day course and delegates will take part in a multiple choice theory examination to assess their knowledge. On successful completion, delegates will be awarded a 3 year nationally recognised certificate, stating the level of course taken.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- This course is not designed for anyone entering a confined space. Please call to discuss other levels of confined space courses.
- Candidates should be at least 16 years old.
- Each candidate must bring all their own PPE.
- For “on site” training certain criteria will need to be meet, please contact us for full details.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.