CONSTRUCTION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT (CDM) TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course provides delegates with vital knowledge of the Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007, and the changes made in 2015. These changes set out to improve health and safety by defining legal responsibilities, as well as the necessity for both effective planning and management of risk. Training is essential for all those involved in construction projects, such as clients, designers and contactors, so as to guarantee that their on-site operation is safe and legally compliant.
Outline of Programme
- Understand the purpose, origins and structure of the new regulations.
- Knowledge of changes to form the new CDM 2015.
- Duties and the new role of Principal Designer, Principal Contractors and Contractors.
- Principles of risk prevention in design and management.
- Duties for competence, cooperation and consultation.
- Changes affecting domestic projects.
- New requirements for the notification of projects to the HSE.
The construction design and management training takes place over the duration of 6 hours. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions. A certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.