ELECTRICAL SAFETY AWARENESS
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is ideal for those who plan or undertake electrical work of any level or type, with training ensuring that staff and businesses are compliant with the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. Delegates will learn how to identify and assess electrical safety risks and hazards, as well as how to reduce or eliminate them where possible.
Outline of Programme
- Identifying risks and hazards.
- Assessing risks and hazards.
- Workplace safety.
- Reducing or eliminating risks.
- Workplace responsibilities.
- Compliance with laws and legislation.
The electrical safety awareness training course lasts 3 hours and delegates will receive a certificate upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.