FACE FIT TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
All workplaces which require any type of Respiratory Protective Equipment must have staff who have undertaken a face fit test. The test ensures that the fitting of such equipment is correct, and thus able to prevent against any potentially hazardous substances, such as asbestos. This courses ensures that delegates have all of the required knowledge and skills to complete the test, from understanding the theory of face fit testing to the practical use of equipment.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Legislation and guidance.
- Understand background of face fit testing.
- When fit testing should be conducted.
- Preparation, installation and operation of equipment.
- Expand knowledge of respiratory equipment.
- Practical fit testing; qualities and quantative aspects.
- Fit checking; identifying and correcting failures.
- How to correctly use Qualitative Fit Test Kits.
- Record keeping.
- Links to external documents.
The face fit training course takes one day (6 hours) to complete and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions. Successful candidates will be awarded certification.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.