PERMIT TO WORK TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
In a situation where one must undertake hazardous work as part of their job role, a permit to work is required in order to confirm that the environment is fit for work and correct safety measures have been taken. This training course is ideal for those in a position where they must use permit to work systems and ensures that delegates learn why permits to work are necessary, and how to issue, manage, or terminate them.
Outline of Programme
- Why a permit to work is required.
- Accidents and human error.
- Permit to work systems.
- When a permit to work is suitable risk control.
- Issuing a permit to work.
- Terminating a permit to work.
- Responsibilities of your role.
- Potential problems, and how to solve them.
- Keeping records.
- Laws and legislation.
The Permit to Work training course lasts one day and delegates will receive a certificate upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.