WORKING AT HEIGHT AWARENESS
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is ideal for both employees working at height and the managers, supervisors and individuals responsible for them. Delegates will be provided with an understanding of the risks and legal implications involved with working at heights and the practical precautions that should be adhered to. The training will cover every aspect of height from step ladders to safety harnesses, with Work at Height Regulations 2005 applying to all work where there is a risk of a fall that could cause personal injury.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Relevant legislation for both employees and employers.
- Reducing risk and implementing control measures.
- Ladders and stepladders.
- Edge protection.
- Scaffolding safety.
- Accessing towers and work platforms.
- Fall restraint and arrest.
- Risk assessment of site, task, equipment and personnel.
- Pre-use checks and inspections.
The working at heights awareness training course takes place over a 4 hour period. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions and a 12 month certification will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.