IPAF LOADING AND UNLOADING TRAINING COURSES
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course provides operators with an essential understanding of safety procedures, as well as the skills to implement them, so as to ensure the correct loading, unloading and security of MEWPS (Mobile Elevating Work Platforms) for transportation. The driver is ultimately responsible for the load carried on their vehicle so it is vital for them to attend this course.
We offer IPAF training courses at centres across the UK, in-house at your premises, or at a local centre of your choosing. Please use our “Open Course” search function on the right hand side to quickly find training in your area, or call today to book an onsite instructor.
Outline of Programme
- Relevant legislation and regulations.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Types of vehicle and inspections.
- Loading, unloading and securing hazards.
- Single and multiple loads.
- Risk assessment and accident prevention.
The IPAF loading and unloading training course takes place over the duration of one day. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions. Assessments will be carried out in both theoretical and practical aspects. Upon successful completion of the course a 5 year internationally recognised IPAF certificate will be awarded, or can be added onto a valid PAL card.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- Candidates must be a least 18 years old to comply with IPAF Health & Fitness Statement.
- Hold a current IPAF Operator Licence for relevant MEWP.
- Driving licence holder for appropriate vehicle.
- Must supply own PPE in accordance with the IPAF Technical Guidance Note H1/05/05).
The following must be brough to the course:
1. Photographic ID (Passport or Photocard Driving Licence)
2. Full Body Harness & Short Restraint Lanyard including proof of inspection**
3. Safety Boots/ Shoes, Safety Glasses, Hard Hat & High Visibility Jacket
** Only required if doing 1b or 3b . Please note that if you are unable to provide the harness as detailed, these are available to purchase for £65 +VAT. You will not be permitted to complete the practical element of the training without a suitable harness. (our harnesses are standard size). Please call the office for sizing information.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.