IPAF MEWP TRAINING FOR MANAGERS
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed for all managers and supervisors, ensuring that they are fully aware of, and compliant with, their legal responsibilities. Delegates will develop the knowledge they require in order to safely and legally supervise a site and staff who use MEWPS (Mobile Elevating Work Platforms). Training will also ensure that delegates understand the importance of risk assessment and are able to undertake it in order to prevent any accidents on site.
We offer IPAF training courses at centres across the UK, in-house at your premises, or at a local centre of your choosing. Please use our “Open Course” search function on the right hand side to quickly find training in your area, or call today to book an onsite instructor.
Outline of Programme
- Relevant health and safety regulations and legislation.
- Identify correct MEWP for each job role.
- How to plan and supervise the use of MEWPs.
- Importance and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Risk assessment and accident prevention.
- Knowledge of the Manufacturer's Instruction Manual.
- Understand operator training.
The IPAF MEWP for managers training course lasts one day. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions. Candidates will be assessed on both their theory and practical knowledge. Upon successful completion of the course a 5 year internationally recognised IPAF certificate will be awarded, or can be added onto a valid PAL card.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- Candidates must be a least 16 years old to comply with IPAF Health & Fitness Statement.
- Must supply own PPE in accordance with the IPAF Technical Guidance Note H1/05/05
The following must be brought to the course:
1. Photographic ID (Passport or Photocard Driving Licence)
2. Full Body Harness & Short Restraint Lanyard including proof of inspection**
3. Safety Boots/ Shoes, Safety Glasses, Hard Hat & High Visibility Jacket
** Only required if doing 1b or 3b . Please note that if you are unable to provide the harness as detailed, these are available to purchase for £65 +VAT. You will not be permitted to complete the practical element of the training without a suitable harness. (our harnesses are standard size). Please call the office for sizing information.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.