LADDER AND STEPLADDER USE AND INSPECTION TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed for those responsible for inspecting and maintaining ladders and ensures that they learn how to carry out assessments, record their findings and safely use the equipment. Training will also provide knowledge of legislation and codes of practice in relation to ladders, stepladders, and the procedures of storing and handling.
We offer ladder use and inspection training courses at centres across the UK, in-house at your premises, or at a local centre of your choosing. Please use our “Open Course” search function on the right hand side to quickly find training in your area, or call today to book an onsite instructor.
Outline of Programme
- Relevant legislation and approved code of practice.
- Pre-use and formal inspections, identifying safety faults.
- Know the difference between maintenance and repairs.
- Identify component parts using industry naming conventions.
- Understand manufacturing processes used, their implications and cost of repairs.
- Accurately record findings.
- Recommend appropriate action in relation to findings.
- Correct equipment disposal methods.
The ladder and stepladder use and inspection training is a one day course. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions. Certificates will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.