LADDER AWARENESS TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course provides delegates with an understanding of the risks and dangers involved in relation to the capabilities and limitations of a ladder. The knowledge provided helps to reduce the number of ladder related injuries in the workplace through an understanding of equipment suitability and accident prevention procedures. In addition to this, delegates will gain the skills required to complete inspections and risk assessments, thus further reducing the risk of accidents.
Outline of Programme
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation and regulations.
- How to set up a ladder correctly.
- Safe storage.
- Types of ladders and their uses.
- Selecting equipment suitable for the task in hand.
- Risk assessments.
- Identify hazards and accident prevention.
- Pre-use and inspections of equipment.
- Recording findings.
The ladder awareness training course lasts approximately half a day (3 hours). Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions. Certificates will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.