ROOFTOP AWARENESS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This rooftop awareness course provides delegates with the knowledge needed to identify safe and unsafe rooftops by understanding the potential risks and hazards, as well as how to prevent accidents. Suitable for those working in construction or the telecommunications industry that may need to carry out tasks on rooftops, training will make certain that delegates are compliant with current legislation and are able to ensure the safety of themselves and others.
Outline of Programme
- Knowledge of current legislation and how to comply.
- Personal duties and responsibilities when working on rooftops.
- Rules and requirements when working on third party sites.
- Identify common risks and hazards on rooftop sites.
- General safety; PPE, asbestos, trips and falls.
- Different ways of access; working with fixed and portable ladders.
The rooftop awareness training course takes approximately half a day (3 hours) to complete. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions. A certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.