SCAFFOLD INSPECTION TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This scaffold inspection course is essential for anyone managing on-site scaffolding works or looking to carry out statutory inspections of working platforms. Training is also ideal for employers that require a competent person/persons to inspect and complete scaffolding reports in the workplace. Delegates will be equipped with an understanding of different types of scaffolding, how to find fault, and how to record any findings accordingly, whilst remaining compliant with the Health and Safety at Work Act and the Working at Heights Regulations 2005.
We offer scaffold inspection training courses at centres across the UK, in-house at your premises, or at a local centre of your choosing. Please use our “Open Course” search function on the right hand side to quickly find training in your area, or call today to book an onsite instructor.
Outline of Programme
- Knowledge of regulations and legislation.
- Employer’s duties and responsibilities.
- Codes of Practice in relation to access platforms.
- Understand types of scaffolding.
- Scaffolding components; tubes, boards and fitting types.
- Construction of scaffolds.
- Safety procedures; fall arrest equipment and ladder safety.
- How to carry out an inspection and complete report.
The scaffolding inspection training course takes 6 hours to complete. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions. A certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.