E-LEARNING INTRODUCTION TO COMMUNICATION, CONFIDENTIALITY AND REPORT WRITING (LEVEL 1)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This online course is designed for both paid and voluntary social care workers, but nevertheless, it would provide a good general knowledge for any care sector staff. The training provides a strong introduction into why communication, confidentiality and report writing are important, and effective methods and processes to apply to them; therefore, the course is ideal for delegates with no prior experience of these topics.
Outline of Programme
- Why is communication important?
- Effective methods of communication.
- Process of communication.
- Overcoming communication barriers.
- Physical and verbal communication.
- Why is confidentiality important?
- Maintaining confidentiality.
- Why is it important to keep records?
- Maintaining records.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
Flexible dates, book a day that suits you.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licenses, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564