E-LEARNING ACUTE AND CHRONIC WOUND HEALING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This e-learning course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of different types of wound, injury and tissue, as well as a knowledge of how to identify changes that take place during the healing process. The training is ideal for care and hospital workers looking to improve their skills and knowledge of the management of chronic and acute wounds.
Outline of Programme
- What is a wound?
- Specify the differences between acute and chronic wounds.
- Understand the healing process.
- Identify common factors which could affect the healing process.
- Knowledge of the wound healing continuum.
- Management of wounds and tissue types.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564