DIABETES CARE E-LEARNING LEVEL 3
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This e-learning course is ideal for staff working at a managerial or supervisory level in the care sector, who support and care for those with diabetes. Online training provides delegates with a vast knowledge of the causes and effects of diabetes and changes in blood sugar levels. Delegates will be able to effectively manage patients and advise them on the dietary and lifestyle choices that can help to control their diabetes.
Outline of Programme
- Pancreas anatomy and physiology.
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) and hyperglycaemia (high blood sugar).
- Causes of change in blood sugar levels.
- Regulating blood sugar levels with insulin injection.
- Difference between Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
- Causes of diabetes.
- Inherited diabetes predisposition.
- Signs, symptoms and diagnosis.
- Treating diabetes when possible.
- Impact of diet and lifestyle choices.
- Monitoring diabetes.
- Emergency response to complications such as ketoacidosis.
- Medical risk factors.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £49 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564