PRESSURE ULCER PREVENTION E-LEARNING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This e-learning course is designed for nursing staff working within hospitals, care environments, or community settings, and ensures that delegates hold a general knowledge of pressure ulcers and the key causes of them. Delegates will gain the necessary skills to identify the ulcers, manage and treat them, and prevent further occurrences.
Outline of Programme
- What is a pressure ulcer?
- Identifying an ulcer, its common causes and who is most at risk.
- Accurately assess a pressure ulcer and manage accordingly.
- Gain an understanding of actions that can be taken to prevent future occurrences.
- Recognise the importance of recording all assessments.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564