PREPARING TO WORK IN CARE (LEVEL 2)
E-LEARNING TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This online course is designed for those just beginning, or looking to begin, a career in the care sector. Delegates who complete this e-learning programme will gain an understanding of their new role, the responsibilities which it entails and the legal guidelines with which they must comply. They will learn the basic skills required when caring for patients and will gain a knowledge of why equality and confidentiality is important.
Outline of Programme
- Understanding of what care is.
- Carer role and responsibilities.
- The Principles of Care.
- Promoting equality despite values, race and beliefs.
- Providing equal opportunities for all.
- Protecting vulnerable adults against prejudice and discrimination.
- Patient confidentiality.
- Effective communication.
- Staying dependable to your patients.
- Keeping relationships professional.
- Health and safety.
- Basic manual handling.
- Infection control.
- Legal compliance.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
Flexible dates, book a day that suits you.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licenses, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564