E-LEARNING REABLEMENT AWARENESS
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This e-learning course is designed for those who are responsible for the care of vulnerable adults who require assistance with the skills necessary for daily living. Delegates will gain knowledge in what reablement is, how it is beneficial, and how to manage progress throughout the reablement process. This course also forms part of the mandatory induction programme (Care Certificate) for those starting out in the care sector.
Outline of Programme
- What is reablement?
- Understand the importance of reablement support.
- Benefits of reablement.
- Knowledge of the roles within a reablement team.
- How to record, monitor and assess progress through reablement.
- Types of help and support available.
- Why the service is successful and what happens next.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
Flexible dates, book a day that suits you.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licenses, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564